“当然了…Malfoy,你还好吗?”Weasley看起来真的很担心。
“很好”Draco怒吼,“只是让他离开这里!”
他站起来,转身就要离开,Weasley抓住他的胳膊。“Malfoy. 我…我很遗憾。关于你父亲的事。”
Draco俯视着他很长时间,然后他点点头。“谢谢。”
“你很快就会回来吗?”
“不。”
“那我应该对Harry怎么说?”
“告诉他我爱——不…别告诉他任何话。”Draco重重地哽咽了下。
“Malfoy——”
“离开这!你们从来都不应该来这里!”Draco怒吼着关上了马车的门。
他盯着远方很久,甚至是在马车消失在黑夜中之后。
It's not like I'll inherit all the Earth if I destroy the meek
我并不会有任何犹豫如果我要摧毁顺从
It's not that I am special
我并不特殊
It's not that I'm indifferent
我并不无动于衷
It's not that I'm cowardly or vain
我并不怯懦或是自负
It's not that I am angry
我并不愤怒
It's not that I'm violent
我并不粗暴
I don't objectify my pain
我并没有客观化我的痛苦
Oh, but I could break you if I wanted to
oh,但是只要我愿意我就能毁了你
-‘Broken’, Matt Caplan
第14章 13
I think God made you wise
我认为上帝使你充满智慧
I think he made you crazy.
我认为他也会使你疯狂
That's why you can only see what's underneath.
这就是你只能看到表面之下的东西的原因
Who knows what you see in my eyes.
谁会知道在我的眼中你看到了什么
Now I'm gone and I've left you with memories
现在我要离开,留下你带着我们之间的回忆
And they're fragile and fading
那些回忆一碰即碎而且还在慢慢消褪
Like great ghostly entities.
就像巨大的幽灵
And I swear if you listen, they're sending you energy.
我保证如果你聆听的话,它们就会赋予你力量
You are not lost, you are not wrong.
你并没有迷失,你并没有错
You are not that which you most fear.
你并不是你最惧怕的那种东西
Tell your demons to disperse, they are not wee here.
告诉那些纠缠你的恶魔快点消失,这里并不欢迎它们
And if I miss you, and if we falter, we will rendezvous
那么如果我思念你,如果我们迟疑,我们将会会和
Under the water.
在水下
-‘Rendez-vous’, Matt Caplan
“我保证,Draco,冬季在昨晚